Napoleonic & ECW wargaming, with a load of old Hooptedoodle on this & that


Friday 4 May 2012

Falcata - 30 Years War range


Hermogenes at Falcata Miniatures sent me some of the first pictures of their forthcoming 30 Years War figures, which will be available later this year - after the Summer, Hermogenes says.

I thought it might be a nice heads-up for anyone with an interest in 1/72 metal figures for this period. They aren't in the catalogue yet, but the catalogue is worth a look anyway - check out the Carlist Wars figures, and I fancy some Isobelinos for converting into late Peninsular War Spanish.

2 comments:

  1. I'd check your personal security Foy. These chaps are obviously bugging your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah - I am waiting for my parcel too! It seems a good 30YW diorama comes closer:-)

    cheers
    uwe

    ReplyDelete