Napoleonic & ECW wargaming, with a load of old Hooptedoodle on this & that


Tuesday 17 May 2016

Foy Figures' Spanish Cavalry - Guest Appearance...

Ben has painted his as the Line Cavalry regt Farnesio - the gauntlets covering the
cuff details mean that you can paint the same figures as dragoons with no problems
I'm absolutely delighted to see that Ben at the Monsieur le Rosbif blog has painted up a unit of the Hagen cavalry figures I commissioned last year. I have figures for 4 regiments'-worth of these guys still waiting in the painting queue, but Ben has done his usual sumptuous paint job, so I am now encouraged to get on with them.

Thank you Ben - nice job! If mine turn out half as well as yours then yours will be twice as good as mine (or something)...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the cross post, Tony! And thanks for commissioning them in the first place.

    I'm not overly happy with the lighting in the pictures I took, so stay posted for some updates.

    ReplyDelete